إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص
عضو مميز
رقم العضوية : 7697
الإنتساب : Oct 2014
المشاركات : 699
بمعدل : 0.51 يوميا

محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص غير متواجد حالياً عرض البوم صور محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص

مشاركة رقم : 1  
المنتدى : المنتدى الثقافى
افتراضي Futility and the passion-1
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:44 PM

The most important dialogues which may be held acquire a great deal of their importance from their persons and subjects and the harmony surrounding this dialogue. Then, the human soul reveals the best of its hidden contents.

It was a dinner surrounded by splendor in all sides, but what emulated all this splendor was this dialogue which was being managed around this table. This was at one of the beautiful nights when I was with my best friend.

My friend said in his speech about life and the outcome of its experiences: What is the secret behind the successiveness of shocks and crises and the amount of their density on certain humans rather than others? Then he replied: I may have realized the wisdom of all this which is to get acquainted with God and to be closer to Him.

My friend’s reply made me curious and I agreed about what he said, but I said: Don’t you see that you are talking about the result here? But I wanted to show you the reason behind all this which is the futility of passion in our souls to a great extent. The matter is here related to the law of cause and effect.

And what life experiences may decide with its strict law is that emotions cannot be controlled unless storms blow. It is fate which puts an end to all this futility.

ساعد في نشر والارتقاء بنا عبر مشاركة رأيك في الفيس بوك

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص ; 06-23-2015 الساعة 11:47 AM. سبب آخر: spelling mistake

عضو مميز

محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص غير متواجد حالياً عرض البوم صور محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص

مشاركة رقم : 2  
كاتب الموضوع : محمد صالح بحرالدين محمد ص المنتدى : المنتدى الثقافى
افتراضي Futility the passion-2
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:45 PM

Why Futility of Passion?
My answer is preceded by a reply to another question which is what is passion? Passion is the safe shelter of emotions, desires and feelings stability. And it is the basic instrument of the awakening of human soul.

There are two main reasons which urged me to write about this idea; firstly you are still alive, so you should live life as it should be. Secondly, we should reach the places of dignity by our emotions.

Since we are talking here about passion, so I ask the body to excuse me this time, for the speech is not directed to it.

Emotional facts

• The most horrid form of the futility of our passions may be the loss of our identity.
• The recognition that you live in emotional futility is the first step of change.
• Control your emotions according to a plan and the first step is to ask God for help, so Trust in God is the splendid part in our souls.
• You may live in a very frustrated environment difficult to overcome except by a solid passion.
• Sometimes it is your fate to be in an emotional environment. This imposes an additional effort in the step of change.
• You have a real thing deserves to exert an effort for which is your passion. Then we cannot make a progress since we are lazy in dealing with this matter.
• Handle your wounded passion tenderly and tell it that hope is waiting for it on the way.
• We have been repeating for years that the reason of our pains and slips are from others but what I meant in showing the issue of the futility of passion is to make our emotions bear this responsibility.
• We have to realize very well that the change about which we are talking regarding our passion requires a great deal of courage and will in order to defeat our futile passion. Or the other option which is nothing of all this and you have to accept life as it is, since then there is a close link between your comfort and the moment you pass away.

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 3  
افتراضي Futility the passion-3
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:46 PM

• What we are demanding will expose our stability and tranquility to some losses in our lives for a period of time because what we are seeking is worthwhile.
• Your treatment of your emotions and the effort toward them is a devotional work
• In our speech about the futility of passion, we should not lose confidence in its essence but what we wanted from this is to correct its path.
• The real bitterness is to be aware of the fact of what is going on concerning the futility of your passion, and you are still continuing this futility.
• Perhaps you may notice here that what was mentioned of emotional facts regards you and no one else is responsible for it. This futility made by your own hands.
Some forms of futility

Reprimand of passion:

In our way of change toward stripping our emotions off their impurities, your passion becomes compassionate and tells you that you became tough in dealing with others. Don’t ever pay attention to this reprimand as it is part of your futile passion, but be sure that the other part of your passion is happy because it is on its new way.

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 4  
افتراضي Futility the passion-4
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:47 PM

Dissipation of passion:
Many people believe that extravagance which our Lord commanded us to avoid is limited to what is significant, while the truth is quite otherwise; there is a broader concept that includes the spiritual extravagance which includes dissipation of passion.
Ali Ibn Abi Talib - May God be pleased with him- said: (Love your lover in limited way because you may hate him one day, and hate the one you detest in limited way because he may be your lover one day).

Rescue trap:
Because you are a loving heart you want to give all you can, you want to save people from their crises, and this is a good thing, but our intention here is more than energy and more than you can, then you fall into the trap. Since you pray “lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear”, how do you burden yourself of what it cannot afford.. ?!

Trap of change

“It is true thou wilt not be able to guide everyone, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will.”

“So let not thy soul go out in (vainly) sighing after them.”

“Therefore do thou give admonition, for thou art one to admonish. Thou art not one to manage (men's) affairs.”

“Thou wouldst only, perchance, fret thyself to death, following after them, in grief, if they believe not in this Message."

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 5  
افتراضي Futility the passion-5
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:48 PM

I tracked a number of religious texts, and i found them send us one message which is: to calm down; what the Creator means is to maintain this self and this passion, and save it from any harm. What I wish to point out here is that love of good for people should not be a cause of pain even though the most powerful justifications that can be made.

In my opinion, the rescue from this trap is in the transition from a circle of change to the circle of influence. And life experiences have proved that the effect is stronger than the change, the change is based on pressure and compulsion but influence is based on conviction and choice.

My book was my companion

It provided me with strength silently and gave me wisdom and provided me with models were able to overcome their pains in the most difficult circumstances. It was perhaps a way that comforts me in a way I may not have felt completely as I do now until I made headway in life, then I realized its great impact on the success of my character to an unimaginable extent.

Even while I am talking about it now, I feel I don’t fulfill its right, and I still owe it a lot and a lot. It still inspires me with ideas that I could not know by myself and what I may reveal here. I did not know that part of me lived the futility of passion till knowledge waked me up to this reality, so thank you my book.

As recognition of the role of the book and a celebration of it, I present some books which accompanied me in my way.

Codependent no More by Melody Beattie
In this book she talks about two main issues; relief of pain and regain control in our lives.

In her other book, Beyond Codependency: And Getting Better All the Time
She talked about human relations and suggests the concept of setting boundaries between humans.
She says “some people are fortunate enough to emerge in adulthood knowing who they are, and what their rights are and aren’t. They don’t

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 6  
افتراضي Futility the passion-6
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:49 PM

trespass on other people’s territory, and they don’t allow others to invade theirs. They have healthy boundaries and a solid sense of self.”
She also says in other part “setting boundaries is about learning how to take care of ourselves. Boundaries emerge from deep decisions about what we believe we deserve and don’t deserve.”

She asserted that “anger, rage, complaining and whining are clues to boundaries we need to set. The thing we say we can’t stand, don’t like, feel angry about, and hate may be areas screaming for boundaries.”

Finally, I conclude with her idea about the goal of setting boundaries. She says, “The goal of setting boundaries is the acquisition of adequate safety and a sense of self, so we can get closer to others, without the threat of losing ourselves, or violating our rights. Boundaries are the way to friendly relations.”
Finding your strength in difficult times by David Viscott

He mentioned some concepts which I will state them in brief:
• When you restraint your emotions, it just increases your chances to be exposed to pain.
• Respect your feelings to be free to be yourself.
• Tears in the right place cure wounds.
• Your silence strengths the evil you face.
• Don’t expect others to understand or agree with you.
• What people think of you is not your business. People’s opinions are usually related to their feelings toward themselves more than their feelings toward you.
• Whenever you try to please others, you make their feelings more important than yours.
• If you postponed your happiness and set forth the happiness of others, you will be disappointed with their reactions.
• Conditional love is rejected, for it means to control you.
• Your choice of how others live their lives while yours is a mess is regrettable.
• The suffering in the end is just a choice.
• You don’t need excuses or justifications to be yourself.
• The best way to be ready for death is to find yourself
• Be bias to yourself a little.

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 7  
افتراضي Futility the passion-7
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:50 PM

Emotional declarations
I heard some of them, read the other parts and declared others.

• I am no longer shocked by any situation; I think I have identified part of the human nature.

• My motto is "My life is no longer in vain for a later day".

• It is too late; your approach to me now became dull.

• Don’t blame me for people’s behaviors, but blame me for mine.

• My problem is that my instinct can not say (no).

• I have the right to live the rest of my days quietly.

• This confusing situation is no longer part of my life.

• Purify our hearts with your ungratefulness.

• Reduce your standards, sensitive.

• ( )
This area is made for you to put your statement.
So Tomorrow is a new day, fiddler.

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 8  
افتراضي Futility the passion-8
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:51 PM

Over relaxation

I want to refer here that relaxation should match the amount of pain you have faced, and then you can live happy moments in your life because it is a gift from God, so let’s be happy to live with it. Then take a heavenly moment to thank the Benefactor for all these positive steps in your life. Without Him nothing worth mentioned could be achieved.

O Lord, My words cannot express my hidden contents. I present my soul which is full of the meanings of perfection, gratitude and the power of love to you, Almighty.

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 9  
افتراضي Futility the passion-9
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:52 PM

The big achievement

When I was young man, trends were following me every where in every discussion. The days of high school were the most difficult; they were the days of doubt, confusion, loss and deflection between positivistic schools. These schools captured me and I was inspired by the great thinkers of the world. I have been influenced by the German thought for along time even though I read in English since I was a kid, but English translations of Goethe, Tischler, Nietzsche and Rilke caught my heart.
This thought swept me away from the soul connected to heaven where belief is everything and faith is the sun which shines from a distance. I was no longer reading the great books of religious culture in Exegesis, Jurisprudence, Tradition and Arabic literature which I used to read till I fell asleep..
Then I left prayers.

MY Arabic teacher, God rest his soul, was a religious and wise man from Gaza, and he preferred me for my liking of reading and my prominence in language. Then our friendship strengthened till existential thoughts took me away and this was my first pitfall toward all philosophies. He stood against this tendency and warned my many times. He told me: you are not old enough to judge the world neither the knowledge of your nation nor those of others… but I persisted and felt that a vivid wave took me far away leaving all seas of darkness behind. In my new material way I was infatuated by myself and I was looking at him in arrogance and obstinacy…
“Why do you no longer pray?”, asked my teacher sharply. I told him: does prayer change the world? Then he told me an answer which turned my mind upside down and dislocated myself which I thought it was solid; he said: yes, prayer doesn’t change the world, but it changes us then we change the world. However, I resisted the impact of this stunning statement on me and I went on my deviation.
Years have passed and I returned home where there is no place for argument about praying and in the mosque too. My father made his exist from the mosque a permanent habit. My mother used to wake me up before Azan (prayer call in Islam) and I persuaded myself and I resumed my prayers, but my arrogance was still inside me.
… I felt ill one day and the doctor told me: I am sorry, you are going to die after 9 months, Naguib. I was in the coastal city of Tacoma in America. I went to a green hill alone. I saw the vast tremendous ocean in front of me. There was nothing but me, sky, water, death and life. I asked my self: can I change anything? I contemplated with tears in my eyes covering the wideness of the ocean and suddenly this statement jumped into my head: prayer changes us and we change the world. I went back quickly to the place where I stayed and sent my teacher a telegram of this statement without introductions or conclusions. He answered me : “ God has regained you . Live in peace”.

عضو مميز

مشاركة رقم : 10  
افتراضي Futility the passion-10
قديم بتاريخ : 06-22-2015 الساعة : 05:54 PM

The greatest prayer which restored my senses was on the Atlantic coast in Tacoma and I realized that God is true and I knew the meaning of truth and its infinite meaning in Heaven not on earth.

And I didn’t die till now.

This was part of an essay written by Naguib Alzmal entitled (The Day I Left Prayer).It was published in several Medias and it caught my interest. I thought it could be very appropriate to put it in my introduction about the big achievement.

First I say:
What a wonderful teacher!
And what a lucky student!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة